The event will showcase emerging technologies in IT and Telecom including 5G, AI & ML, Big Data, IOT, Virtual Reality, Cyber Security, Fintech, Cloud Technologies among other developments in the ICT sector.
Expected Visitors from African Continent:
- Ministries of ICT and Government ICT agencies
- Regulatory Authorities,
- Business Associations from different industries (ICT and Telecom, Banking, Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Insurance, Retail, Agriculture, Universities),
- Established and SME ICT industry players (Developers, Integrators, Service Providers, ICT end users.)
TEMS AFRICA ICT CONFERENCE 2020:
The 3 days Conference will be converging ICT executives and thought leaders from around the world to share knowledge, thoughts and experiences on emerging ICT Technologies and give strategic advice on tackling today’s most pressing IT challenges especially in developing countries.
Key Event Highlights:
1. Africa- International Business Delegation B2B Networking (Africa-Under-One-Roof)
Meet with ICT decision makers from around Africa drawn from Ministries of ICT, Trade Promotion Bodies, IT Regulatory bodies, ICT Association in a two days networking event.
2. Cyber Security Hackathon
The aim of this one day Hackathon is to converge various developer groups to collaborate on challenging programming problems in the field of cyber security and help enhance cyber security standards.
3. Fintech & I.O.T Hackathon
Innovators and Developers transfer business ideas into prototypes to promote the development of financial technology and IOT for service providers and consumers.
Kenyatta International Conference Centre, Harambee Avenue, Nairobi, Kenya
Jim Africa Exhibitions is the leading events and exhibition Management Company in East Africa headquartered in Nairobi and is the Kenya ICT Excellence Award winner by the Computer Society of Kenya ‘The Best ICT event’s organizer 2018’.