Cambridge Africa Business Network Conference 2017

Cambridge Africa Business Network Conference 2017

The 6th Cambridge Africa Business Network (CABN) flagship event will be held on 17 June at the University of Cambridge. They promise an interesting and exciting event in which they will explore the opportunities and risks of conducting business in Africa, in sectors such as energy, infrastructure, technology, agriculture and education with a great line-up of speakers and panellists. This […]

Are you thinking of applying to business school?

Are you thinking of applying to business school?

The Young African MBAs (YAM) Business School Prep program aims to bridge the gap in management talent across Africa by helping African MBA applicants navigate admissions process and go on to earn degrees at top US business schools. Their Offering Structured curriculum They provide fellows with a structured curriculum to successfully navigate the MBA admissions process from start to finish. Fellows get access […]

The swivelBOX Story and Vision: Adopting an Entrepreneurial Mindset

The swivelBOX Story and Vision: Adopting an Entrepreneurial Mindset

The swivelBOX Academy provides an innovative combination of online and offline learning in STEM and entrepreneurship, which has been specifically developed for 14 – 18 year olds in East Africa. Their mission is to nurture young East African talent and provide them with the necessary networks, entrepreneurial and tech-centric skills to thrive on both the domestic and international scale. SwivelBOX is now partnering […]

Oxford Africa Conference 2017 in Quotes

Oxford Africa Conference 2017 in Quotes

In the words of Donald Kaberuku, 7th President of the African Development bank, “an amazing group of youthful Africans and Africanists… committed to Africa’s cause” gathered at the Oxford Africa Conference to listen to, and participate in conversations which questioned the lens through which Africa has been viewed. The Oxford Africa Conference 2017 took place on 20th May, and delivered on its promise […]

IE Africa Day 2017 Madrid!

IE Africa Day 2017 Madrid!

Africa Day 2017 Digital disruption is unlocking Africa’s economic potential, creating new opportunities and steering a silent revolution from over-dependency on natural resources towards a technology driven economy. With Africa’s demographic advantage, how can stakeholders capitalize on the new wave of digital innovation to transform the continent? Can Africa take the lead in the digital space? These and more far-reaching […]

Cambridge Africa Together Conference 2017

Cambridge Africa Together Conference 2017

Africa Together Conference 2017 The African Society of Cambridge University (ASCU) is proud to announce the fourth annual ‘Africa Together’ conference to be held on Saturday, 10th June 2017. The theme for this year’s conference is ‘Africa and a World in Transition’, and will be held at the Cambridge Union Building, University of Cambridge. What is it? ‘Africa Together’ is […]

Highlights from the LSE Africa Summit 2017: Built for Africa – African Solutions to African Issues

Highlights from the LSE Africa Summit 2017: Built for Africa – African Solutions to African Issues

[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/embed?listType=playlist&list=PL3wVstrIXeqbyFZUerX9OrZ9MXRYfBgWf&v=wkFYrRa02dM[/embedyt]There are very few things I would wake up on a Saturday morning for, but when COO of Movemeback Oyin Solebo told me about this year’s theme at the LSE Africa Summit 2017 – ‘Built for Africa: African Solutions to African Issues’, and asked me to help out as a Movemeback Ambassador, I knew I had to attend. Themes of the Day Corruption, […]