Become a Movemeback Event Ambassador
Join the Movemeback movement!
Movemeback have the honour of partnering with some of the world’s most respected African conferences and events, hosted by innovative organisations, universities, business schools, and other business/entrepreneurship partners. We support these events in a range of capacities including marketing, media, careers, strategic and entrepreneurship partnerships. We are looking for individuals as passionate about Africa’s development as we are, to help source new event partners, build on relationships with existing event partners, and represent Movemeback at events across USA, UK, Europe and Africa.
As a Movemeback Event Ambassador, you will get VIP access to African conferences and events, have unique access to high profile event speakers, and have the opportunity to support Movemeback as we grow and continue to be a leading members community, connecting global talent, leaders and entrepreneurs to African opportunities.
Why Become a Movemeback Event Ambassador
- VIP access and free ticket to our partner events
- Opportunity to have your work published on the Movemeback platform and in our newsletters
- Enhance your CV, employability, skills and career opportunities
- Amazing networking opportunities
- Mentorship from founders with strong startup experience and highly successful professional track-records spanning Fortune 500 CEO/board level experience, 5 continents and over 8 industries
- Reasonable travel expenses covered
Examples of past event partnerships
- Harvard Africa Business Conference, USA
- London Business School Africa Business Conference, UK
- Stanford Africa Business Forum, USA
- INSEAD Africa Business Conference, France
- Wharton Business School Africa Business Forum, USA
- Warwick University, Incubator Demo Day, UK
- Africa Tech Summit, UK / Rwanda
- Global Entrepreneurship Congress, South Africa
- TEDx Euston, UK
- Harvard Africa Alumni Action Forum, Ghana
How to become an Event Ambassador
Apply to become a Movemeback Ambassador here!